Thursday, September 22, 2011

Prayer Request

Today we are leaving for a little trip to Guatemala. We will be staying through the weekend and attending a marriage seminar held at our H.I.M. TacanĂ¡ church. If you think of us sometime today, say a little prayer for traveling protection and safety as we drive, and also for Bro. Butch Heath (the special speaker), Bro. John Dykes, and Bro. Hery Santiago from Hobe Sound, Fl as they will also be traveling to the seminar. We are excited to be taking a much needed "little break" from our ministry here in Southern Mexico and hope to return encouraged and rejuvenated!


Also pray for our churches here in Southern Mexico on Sunday as the doors will remain open and Antonio and Guadalupe will be preaching in our absence.

And, I'm hoping to take pictures this time, as my husband did not take any pictures the last time he was there! =)

Have a great weekend, my friends! I hope to return to the blogging world on Tuesday!

No comments: