Friday, June 17, 2011

Strawberry Summer Cake

I was looking at a food blog the other week, when I came across the recipe and photos of this:

I was instantly in love! We do love us some strawberry pie around here, but this just seemed like a nice change of pace for the strawberry and it looked delicious too.

It works very well as a brunch dish instead of a dessert. In fact, it kind of tastes like a muffin in a cake form. Yummy! And I think next time I make this, I'll add some extra strawberries and squish them down in the batter!


So, what are you waiting for? Go check out this recipe here and then browse through the rest of this lady's recipes. Her food photography is pretty stunning as well, and will make you lick your lips in anticipation of sampling some of the food!

1 comment:

Angie D said...

Oooooh, pretty sure the David household is going to be eating that this week!