Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[ Just a Glimpse ] and a Survey

Well, it seems I'm having difficulty coming up with
posts. Therefore, please take a moment and take the survey over on the sidebar of the blog.

• • • • • • • • • •

Now for today, let me show you something I'm extremely thankful for!


Yep, it's a Walmart! And it's less than a mile from my house, too!

No, it doesn't have everything that our stateside Walmarts would have, but it's a nice and clean shopping experience and most things are cheaper than the other supermarkets in town. They carry mostly Mexican brand items and also Great Value products that are made/marketed for Mexico. Every once in awhile, you'll find something they've imported from the States, and that always makes me smile!

Curious as to what they carry or don't carry? Leave me a comment and I'll post the answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While Walmart would be close to the top of my list of things I was thankful for AC would be at the top if I lived where you live. In fact, I'm just very thankful that you have both! John Dykes