Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Sisters Visit

Things have been happening around here...but, blogger has not been cooperating. For some reason, we've not been able to get on any blogs for two days!

Anyway, here are a few pictures to share with you from things we did while Brenda was here to visit.

We went shopping, and Brenda just had to buy the kids some sunglasses. They sure thought they were hot stuff!!

We went into Mexico (on the border) to see some tourist artisan stuff and then to eat. Brenda really enjoyed herself!
And now, I have some little cowboys! Brenda bought hats for both boys and also cowboy boots for Kyle. I must say, he looked pretty cute wearing all his new get-up!!
A quick visit to the park...for pictures and feeding ducks.
Check out Brenda's blog for many more great pictures!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cowboy pics. Dereck chose those as his favorites. He said I need to take him to the store so that he can buy cowboy shirts for them. Guess we'll have to see about that. Glad you all had a great time during Brenda's visit. I know how special and how much fun I had on my visit. Hope to do it again soon. Dan has a free flight coming to him. Maybe I will have to bum it off of him. Have a great one. Love and miss you all. Give hugs and kisses to my buddies for me.

Kara Plank said...

Awww- I'm a sucker for little cowboys! Looks like a ton of fun!