Saturday, October 20, 2007

Attention Bloggers! Check Out The Contest!!!

Ok...here's the scoop. My latest quilting project was a baby quilt for my friend Alanna. I designed it and hand quilted it (see pics below). Someday, if I ever get ambitious enough, I would like to create a pattern for it...and then sell it... So, this is where I need your help. I need a name for the quilt. The contest will be open until October 31. Please submit all name entries to my e-mail address crystalmason@juno.com The prize for this grand contest will be your choice of quilted hot pads or our newly released CD (more on this later...!) Have fun!





The back.


The design around the border is variegated thread (hard to see in this picture).


Alanna and baby Dalyn.

3 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Your quilt is beautiful. Blue is a favorit color of mine. Very nice.

sankey family said...

Hi, Crystal. I just found your blog tonight. I love your quilting hobby...the things you have made are beautiful.
I understand what you're going through with packing, moving to the mission field, etc. Been there, done that. We'll be praying for you all that your transition time goes smoothly.
I'll be adding your blog to my favorites.

Take care,
Melodie

Boog said...

The quilt is gorgeous. You do a great job.